Running Before Ramadhan

Feel good today ??
Yeah....NTV7 Feel Good Run...



Like what i said before, my passion to run lead me to join this event which was held at Sri Pentas Utama, Bandar Utama. Luckily, I managed to arrive there less than 20 minutes. Yeah..of course, I ride my motorcycle with less than 100km/h as it was chill air during the early morning.Why so hurry as a few car during weekend and early morn..and I follow my GPS advice > Miz. Nadia as she gave totally usable info!Thanks Nad. I had a bad experienced finding a way ~

As I'm  realize that I'm potentially to lost in finding way. Lol~  I should know this earlier as i was lost during went back from Bukit Jelutong after attended an interview. I took the WRONG lane and half of my tank reduced..good job Cik Mizrunaway. Fuhh..but at least now I knew where are  IOI Mall, Puchong, Bandar Kinrara, Taman Puncak Jalil and a few road that I might remember after this...it was a great journey  that took me to squeeze  between car, lorry and buses, it was totally SCARED even I'm used to it!

Back to Feel Good Run, my performance are not very good as I'm not prepared to run for 15km. I didn't do  any exercise or training to level up my stamina. Thus, 1.5 km before finish line , I just walked and my leg start to cramp. Alhamdulillah, I managed to finish the running  and earn my medal and cert. I would like to share an advice which might be useful to u..runners~
  • Runners will always run forward not backward. You will realize you are far from others whether you slow your run or others run faster than you. Keep running , if others can so do you
  • Synchronize your breath and your pace. Frequent training will help you to sync your pace with your breathing. I'm not sure for others, but during school time I managed to finish cross country as earlier runners  as I applied this technique. I tried to practice it on the day, but my stomach start to sing as i was really hungry that time. 
  • Take a light meal such as bread or banana. Running with empty stomach will results your body to easily exhausted. I learn the lesson  during the running~
  • If you bring a bag during running , make sure it was fit to your back. Carrying a bag results back pain and distract your focuses during running. Suggested  to buy running backpack or running waist pack.
  • Go to toilet to pee or poo before running. You are lucky if you  find petrol station  or public toilet along your  running route. If not, you will torture your kidney to turn your urine to sweat.   
  • Stretching is most  important before and after running to reduce chances of muscle pain and other pain that you might suffer after running.

    All that advised are referring to me. Muahahaha...I will remember to practice all that for the next marathon~Preparing for Ramadhan..hope to re-energize my body with fasting and earn extra reward! 

p/s: I managed to climb a tall wall for VIPER CHALLENGE!! It was awesome! Adventurous !I wish I could  join the event...but who want to be my team?

Comments

Popular Posts