COMPUTER AND US

It has been a long time since i posted  my first entry. Everything changed when i started my new life as data processor at JCC. It is not my dream jOb but alhamdulillah, i continue my life until now by doing this job. Some people said that this job will not give me any benefits but i learned a lot of things since 8 month ago. Sitting in front of the PC's more than 8 hours had been part of my life this day. I only see the sky twice a day...at the morning and during my time to punch out of the office. The smell of the grass, the fresh air , the blue sky, the wet  rain and the chill wave only experienced when i get back to my village..
This emotional also had decreased as the time passed by..
I always pray that Allah will grant me with calmness and patient to survive until the end of the year.
I hope that u also pray for my brighter career life in the future...Insyaallah=)

Comments

Popular Posts